logo

DELMAR Platinum 950 Ruby Garnet

Platinum 950 /Ruby & Garnet

Ruby: The name of this dazzling red gem comes from the Latin Rubeus which means red. Due to its astonishing luster, people used to believe that ruby had an inner fire, and it radiated light from within. According to legends, Ruby is the most valuable gemstone among the 12 others God has created. For more information about ruby, you a click here.

Garnet: "The name garnet was derived from the Latin granatum which means seed or grain. It is a reference to the pomegranate fruit, whose seeds resemble some garnet crystals. Garnet refers to a group of closely related minerals. However, nowadays it has come to describe the dark red variety of this mineral group. For more information about garnet, you may <a href='/static/garnet-guide' target=""_blank"">click here.</a> "

All Unicode characters and symbols (heart, infinity) are accepted.
Your Engraving
X Close
Find Your Ring Size

Free Shipping 30 Day Free Return

Delivered by: Sunday, 2 February

4.5

Average Rating
(1 Reviews)

ADD YOUR REVIEW

Your Photo: Please assign stars for rate the product (1- bad, 5- very good)
  • (14.6.2019 18:42:54)

    I was so pleased with how the ring turned out! I sent a picture of a ring that my fiancé to them and they were able to mimic it in the right size, metal, color, and width. I would definitely recommend this Jeweler to anyone, especially if you would like a custom design ring. The support team answered all my questions as fast as they could. thank you.

    Faby

GENERAL

About Metal

Platinum 950 - Thanks to its durability and ability to complement colorless diamonds, platinum has become the symbol of luxury over the years. Damalys Diamond only uses 950 high-quality pure platinum in its products. 950 Platinum contains 95% platinum, and the remaining 5% are other alloys.

CENTER STONE

ACCENT STONE

Enjoy complimentary shipping and returns on your order.

SHIPPING DETAILS
  • Free Delivery ($0.00) - Order now and it will ship by Sunday, 2 February
  • Fast Delivery ($35.00) - Order now and it will ship by Friday, March 2.

You can select your delivery method at checkout.

This item will be produced especially for you, based on the product options that you have selected and your order will be processed as soon as your payment has been completed.

Please note that the estimated time of delivery is automatically calculated based on the production time and approximate shipping duration. The actual delivery date may very depending on the shipping location.

In the case of payment via bank transfer, the estimated delivery time will be calculated from the day that the payment has been received.
View Our Shipping Policy

30 DAY FREE RETURN
  • We want you to feel comfortable and confident when shopping at Damalys Diamond. That is why we offer an easy, hassle-free 60 day return policy.
  • We offer free return shipping on all items. You may also return purchases at one of our retail stores.
View Our Return Policy
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE

DELMAR

Silver 925

Diamond & Diamond

917 $

DELMAR

10K Yellow Gold

Diamond & Diamond

988 $

DELMAR

10K White Gold

Diamond & Diamond

988 $

DELMAR

10K Rose Gold

Diamond & Diamond

988 $

DELMAR

14K Yellow Gold

Diamond & Diamond

1006 $

DELMAR

14K White Gold

Diamond & Diamond

1006 $

DELMAR

14K Rose Gold

Diamond & Diamond

1006 $

DELMAR

18K Yellow Gold

Diamond & Diamond

1067 $

DELMAR

18K White Gold

Diamond & Diamond

1067 $

DELMAR

18K Rose Gold

Diamond & Diamond

1067 $

MOST VIEWED PRODUCTS

ALMO

10K Yellow Gold

Diamond & Diamond

1072 $

DON

14K White Gold

Ruby & white

539 $

CELENNE

10K Rose Gold

Diamond & Diamond

2755 $

CAMILLIE

14K White Gold

Sapphire & Diamond

743 $

BINBEAL

14K White Gold

Diamond

4590 $

HYCIS

10K Yellow Gold

Diamond

1042 $

CIO

10K Rose Gold

Diamond & Diamond

2273 $

DELMAR

Platinum 950

Ruby & Garnet

491 $

MARILENO

14k white gold

Morganite & Diamond

689 $


CONTACT US

Mon-Fri 09AM-07PM EDT

+1 888-919-3513 (Toll-Free)

info@damalysdiamond.com

Join our movement with newsletter, updates and offers